I took the Mathematical Biostatistics Boot Camp 1 last offering and I found it great. Now a new version of this course Mathematical Biostatistics Boot Camp 2 starts next week and it is an opportunity to continue interacting with great courses.
Information about the course is found below (retrieved from the course website).
About the Course
- Hypothesis Testing
- Power and sample size and two group tests
- Tests for binomial proportions
- Two sample binomial tests, delta method
- Fisher’s exact tests, Chi-squared tests
- Simpson’s paradox, confounding
- Retrospective case-control studies, exact inference for the odds ratio
- Methods for matched pairs, McNemar’s, conditional versus marginal odds ratios
- Non-parametric tests, permutation tests
- Inference for Poisson counts